Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Emptiness Opens to Creativity

Dragonfly, You have danced in the wind and light of Summer
playfully tugging my heartstrings. My Mind wants Answers, yet
you bring only Questions. Now I feel you are ready to speak…




Yes, I am Dragonfly. One of the most ancient life forms to live on
Earth Mother. You look for Change in the World. I have seen many
changes over hundreds of millions of years. My many eyes see
everywhere and my translucent wings reflect the Light.

In truth there is only One Light which is reflected and refracted into
many forms and colors. I am reflecting your light back to you now
upon this page in a new way so you may see your Self better. And
you are also a reflection of light, though at times you feel more like
a Black Hole!

Life for the People on Earth feels very dark at this time of
Purification. You have been shown and told that all is Light and joy,
yet there are times you feel darkness and despair all around. Know I
am always holding You, carrying You, shining a light of higher
truth especially at the times when delusion grips you.

But do not shy away from the Black Void. When you feel the
emptiness allow Yourself to dive deep into it. Wash Your Self in its
waters, for they are the waters of Creator. Your emptiness opens to
creativity when you let it.

Black is the color of our Mother, the Void from Whom all Life
Springs. The Water of Life is the Pond where I lay my eggs. They
hatch in those dark depths and live as nymphs for two years before
they mature with wings of Light.

With Patience, Trust, Surrender and Grace You too will fly out of
the darkness of despair and sorrow. Learn to fly on the winds of
Grace as Swan has shown. When your Joy matures you will shine a
new light that Reflects the splendor and glory of All Creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment