Sunday, December 11, 2011

Raven Wisdom

Raven, watch over the Child of my Heart. Prepare me for the next stage of my evolution, the next level of consciousness. Fill my heart with faith, trust and love for All, that heals all wounds of fear, betrayal and resentment. I am Thy Child. Thou art my Father, Mother and Friend. Move me with compassion for all beings! Lead me on new paths of adventure through direct action from the heart to the land of Grace, Forgiveness and Freedom!




November 11, 2011 ~*~ 11/11/11 :O)

Raven ushers in the Creative Genius of the Child Heart bringing the fire of passion and desire to the People from the darkness of the Void, allowing the Great Mystery to manifest in a tangible way as Practical Magic. Raven, are you there?

Yes, I am Raven, I am so proud of the Children of the Earth Mother! You have done well to let go of the confining need to understand everything that is occurring around you and within you, and yet, to hold the mind steady with common sense and determination.

From the feeling of emptiness inside you I emerge with the spark of Life, the Creative force. I carry the fire of Your inmost desire which ignites your Highest Dream into manifestation. Often I have flown out of the dark places of sorrow and guilt, dullness and fear. At these times you instantly feel lighter, more innocent and Happy for No Reason.

Just as often you reason this away and cling to the image of the dull and the terrible world! Simply remember when the Shadow comes not to fight it. Embrace the Shadow and allow those feelings to simply be without thought or explanation and you will begin to see more and more that this darkness is the vehicle for your Radiance and Light. It is the harbinger of your own God-spark, the gestation of your Truth, Wisdom and Majestic Self in the dark womb of the Earth Mother!

From the Velvety Darkness of the clear night Sky thousands of suns and moons shine through to guide and protect you on your journey back to your Highest Truth of Unity and Bliss consciousness. Love All! Love all you quirks and frailties. Respect All! Actively love even the darkness in others that defines the light.

And give Thanks to the Giver of All, offering the gift of Unconditional Forgiveness and acceptance for All, for yourself, for those around you and for this World just as it is. In this Thanks-Giving I bless You Now in the Presence of the Mother, Father, Child. I am Raven, your humble servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment